We’re looking for a super-organised Project Manager to join our team. In your role as Project Manager you will lead defined projects, working closely with the Creative Director to help manage the workflow of our design team; help with the day-to-day task management; stand-ups, scheduling and delivery of all in-house or partner-related design projects. You’ll be managing the production roll-out of a range of tasks, including:
Examples of projects
- Marketing and copywriting projects
- Design tasks – website, product content, shop items, content thumbnails, icons, etc.
- Social assets, partner campaigns, internal pitch decks, etc.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Task scheduling and sprint requirements
- Be the bridge between cross-functional creative teams and stakeholders to update on progress, risks and delivery timelines
- Establish and maintain a project management process – you’ll need to be a scheduling guru and take charge of overseeing the productivity output across creative teams
- Initiate daily stand-ups
- Consider financial resources and/or agreed budgets
- Collaborate daily with our Product and TV managers
- Relevant industry experience in a project management or producer role
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Previous experience using a project/task management tool (Jira, Asana, Trello, or similar)
- Well-versed in project management processes such as Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Extremely calm under pressure. When chaos strikes, you’re focused, organised, and self-motivated.
- You’re not afraid to check in and make sure the team stays on track. Not an aggressive drill sergeant, but you’re able to instil productivity in a firm but fair way.
- A natural juggler. You can jump between tasks with ease, and you’re at home organising everything with razor-sharp precision. You’re the circus performer who never breaks a sweat. In fact, you shine most when you’ve got 17 plates in the air.
- You’re diplomatic with a capital D. You can achieve peaceful resolutions and can facilitate discussions that result in a job well done. You’re excellent at dealing with humans, and have a knack for interacting with team members, regardless of rank.
Nice to have
- Experience working with content for children.
- Experience working alongside partner brands.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
- Experience working with technology products.
About the role
- Salary: from £30K subject to experience
- Full-time, permanent
- 25 days holiday
- Subsidised gym membership
- Must have unrestricted work authorisation to work in the United Kingdom
Apply by emailing Adam Campbell at email@example.com and telling us why you’d like to work with us and what you can offer. Please include or link to your portfolio.
Our office is based near Old Street, London. Our team members, investors and advisors come from the Media & Entertainment industry and together we are executing an ambitious plan to grow Azoomee into the best children’s media technology company. Azoomee is a BAFTA-nominated, multi-award-winning product, selected by Apple as ‘App of the Day’ in 2018 and is partnered with O2 and Vodafone. This is a great opportunity to join our winning team at a key stage in the company’s life as we expand internationally.