Azoomee is a fun learning platform for kids aged 5+. Our mission is to make screen time meaningful for every child in the world. We’re looking for a Graphic Designer who’s passionate about creating beautiful branding, advertising and social campaigns for the next big thing in EdTech. Reporting to the Creative Director and working closely with the Content and Marketing teams, this person will have a key role in our ambitious and fast-growing start-up.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with the Creative Director to help shape the brand of the company.
- Designing key social marketing campaigns (we have an in-house illustrator to help with artwork!)
- Creation of promotional videos and animation.
- Working on print materials for trade shows and events.
- Creation and production of beautiful presentation decks.
- Assist in being a brand guardian for all of our marketing collateral.
- Video editing and motion graphics skill.
- Excellent typographic, layout and graphic design skills.
- An understanding of how to design for both digital and print.
- Excellent Adobe CC skills.
- An ability to layout the same content across multiple aspect ratios.
- At least 2 years in a similar role.
- A calm and approachable attitude to work even when under pressure.
- Passionate about creating work that is both on brief and that you believe in.
- An inspiring mind who will help us cultivate an amazing design team.
- An ability to stay focused on a task even when juggling multiple requests.
Nice to have
- Experience working with content for children.
- Experience working alongside partner brands.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
About the role
- Salary: competitive, subject to experience
- Full-time, permanent
- 25 days holiday
- Subsidised gym membership
- Must have unrestricted work authorisation to work in the United Kingdom
Apply by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and telling us why you’d like to work with us and what you can offer. Please include or link to your portfolio.
Our office is based near Old Street, London. Our team members, investors and advisors come from the Media & Entertainment industry and together we are executing an ambitious plan to grow Azoomee into the best children’s media technology company. Azoomee is a BAFTA-nominated, multi-award winning product, selected by Apple as ‘App of the Day’ in 2018 and is partnered with O2 and Vodafone. This is a great opportunity to join our winning team at a key stage in the company’s life as we expand internationally.