Digital Media Coordinator – full time
Azoomee is a digital entertainment platform for children 5+ to watch, play and learn online. We license and make all sort of kid’s content – TV shows, short-form video and casual games. Content is a big part of our product and the Media Coordinator will work closely with the company’s Head of Media to manage all operational content needs. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an exciting and ambitious company and creatively contribute to the development of the product.
- Watch tons of videos and play games! Research, tag and organise this content into simple spreadsheet databases to support the acquisition process
- Make sure everything gets onto Azoomee properly: coordinate compliance and quality control process of all content with third-party QC providers
- Schedule content for releases and editorial updates
- Get creative! Prepare and coordinate media artwork and assets
- Support stats gathering and analysis of content usage to present in regular reports
- Support the project management of commissioned productions for video and games content
- Identify what children are doing online and how they are choosing to spend their time. Co-ordinate research projects with external specialist consultants and present data to the management team
- Lots of other stuff too – we’re a small company, with a vision to become the best fun learning kids company. Everyone gets stuck in.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An Undergraduate Degree (BA or BS)
- Smart people who are intrinsically driven, use their initiative, and find solutions
- Good PowerPoint/Excel skills and a keen appetite for the internet, new technology and social media
- A strong interest in children’s entertainment
Preferable but not a requirement:
- Previous experience processing, scheduling and curating content within a digital CMS
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Experience managing a YouTube channel
- Some video or game production experience
THE IMPORTANT STUFF
- Salary: £27,000+ dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Subsidised gym membership
- A brand new Mac!
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United Kingdom
Apply by emailing us and telling us why you’d like to work with us and what you can offer. Keep your email short and sweet: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office is based in Shoreditch, London. Our team members, investors and advisors come from the Media & Entertainment industry and together we have created an ambitious plan to grow Azoomee into the best kidtech company in the space. This is an opportunity to join a great team at a key stage in the company’s life.