Job Title: Senior Digital Designer / Visual Brand Designer
Department: Creative and Digital
Position reports to: Creative Director and Project Producers
Job type: Full Time
Start date: ASAP
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented hands-on Digital Designer to join our creative team based in Clerkenwell. You will have a minimum 3 years experience within a digital environment (creative agency or games development) and a strong portfolio demonstrating work full of beautiful and clever digital interactive work. You will show a keen interest in the latest digital and design trends and a solid understanding of visual and user-centred design as well as designing digital services for consumption over web and mobile platforms.
You will work closely with our Creative Director, producers and developers delivering creative design solutions for the platform both on and off-line including: platform branding, programme packaging and promotions.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite essential – especially Photoshop and Illustrator (Flash an advantage).
- Great visual design skills and a meticulous eye for detail
- Experience in creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, or applications
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio of functional interactive applications
- A good understanding of user experience principles and usability
- Able to work in collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong knowledge of web and mobile accessibility issues
- An understanding of HTML and CSS and experience of working closely with Front-end developers
- Ability to confidently present your work to a variety of stakeholders and justify all design decisions
- Able to accept constructive feedback on your work
- Interest in the Kids and Family audience desirable
- Experience in designing mobile user interface for children desirable
- An awareness of the various games platforms and new technologies
- Possess an understanding of gamification
- Thrive in a fast paced, energetic start up environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Keynote and Powerpoint
- Ability to deliver assets to developers and understand the implication of various image formats for web/digital delivery and the concept of graceful degradation.
- Branding: Design and conceptualize digital assets and branding collateral and ensure all creative is on brand, on message and following all creative style guides
- Creating and developing of industry leading creative interactive concepts while ensuring usability, accessibility and best practice standards are adhered to at all times.
- Supporting the Marketing Team in creating outstanding pitch design creative
- Support other members of the digital team with any ad hoc design tasks they require assistance with
- Take ownership of projects all the way from the initial brief from creative teams, digital producers and marketing team to the final delivery of the project
- Ensure all creative is on brand, on message and following all creative style guides
- Test creative interaction and performance
Drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with a recent CV.